Poster Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions should be received no later than Friday, May 25, 2018.
- Abstract submissions should reflect one or more of the conference objectives and be transferable to an international audience.
- Abstracts can only be accepted through the online submission process.
- Duplicate abstracts (reporting the same data) that are submitted under a different title or author will not be considered.
- Abstracts should be typed in font Times new Roman, size 12, and are limited to 300 words.
- Authors of accepted submissions will be notified by e mail.
- Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
- All material must be the work of the authors listed and appropriately referenced.
- Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
- Abstracts should be original and not have been presented at a previous conference.
- All abstracts must reflect one of the conference objectives, case studies are welcome.
Decision making process:
- Submitted abstracts will be anonymously reviewed by an international panel of SPHM experts.
- If selected to present a poster at the conference the presenter/s will be expected to give permission for the poster abstract and or materials to be published in the International Journal of Safe Patient Handling & Mobility (IJSPHM), the IJSPHM website, and other conference materials.
- If selected to present a poster at the conference, the presenter will be expected to register for the conference, be present at their poster during designated poster presentation times and provide an electronic version of the poster that may be published on the IJSPHM website.