September 4-7, 2018
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Immerse yourself in a truly Southern Charm experience!
Enjoy a safe patient handling conference that is full of innovation, brand new presentations, world-renowned speakers, and a unique vendor experience like you have never seen before. This conference will not be back in America for several years, so join us for this original educational event and leave reinvigorated to rise to the challenge of SPHM!
The 1st International Safe Patient Handling & Mobility (SPHM) Conference and Expo aims to facilitate global thinking and networking while sharing new and exciting approaches for addressing shared SPHM concerns.
Following attendance at this conference the participant will:
- Have a catalogue of practical solutions to address basic and complex SPHM challenges in a variety of clinical settings
- Understand that assessing competency on the safe use of equipment is more than a skills checklist
- Recognize the global SPHM challenges faced across the continuum of patient care
- Understand the importance of a collaborative approach in a multidisciplinary SPHM environment
- Recognize the gaps in their SPHM skill set and identify their personal growth needs as a SPHM advocate/leader