The International Journal of Safe Patient Handling & Mobility (SPHM) welcomes unsolicited manuscripts and suggestions for articles that are current and relevant to the field of SPHM, especially manuscripts that represent:
- Cutting edge research on any new aspects of SPHM
- Literature reviews on any particular aspect of SPHM
- Original research on particular groups of equipment
- Original research on SPHM in specific settings such as home health care
- Formal SPHM program evaluations in any clinical setting
- Making the connection between SPHM and other quality initiatives
- Evaluation strategies for SPHM
- Multi-disciplinary approaches to SPHM
- Lessons learned and reflections of the implementation of SPHM programs in individual facilities or as an organization.
- All aspects of patient mobility including early mobility and rehabilitation
If your manuscript does not fit into any of the above categories we will still be happy to review it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “MANUSCRIPT” and include a brief outline of your article. As the global resource for SPHM research and evidence, the editorial board encourages authors to submit their manuscripts on any subject relating to SPHM.