Maximize Your Chances of Being Published
Are you considering submitting an article to the International Journal of SPHM & Fall Management?
As a first-time author, you may be feeling excitement and apprehension at the same time. Or maybe you are an author who never quite feels confident in your writing skills.
The IJSPHM & Fall Management is one of very few journals that offers mentoring support to help you complete your manuscript.
What to expect from our Mentorship Program
What your mentor will do for you:
- Provide telephone and email support
- Review an outline of your article
- Listen to your ideas and provide general feedback and guidance on your writing
- Let you know when he or she feels your article is ready to be submitted for review
What your mentor will not do for you:
- Write any part of your article
- Review your article once it has been submitted for blind review
- Provide advice on methodology or make any conclusions from data
- Review raw data and analyze it
Your commitment to your mentor:
- Before you contact the journal for mentoring support, please make sure you read the guidelines for authors. It may answer some of the questions you have and/or prepare you for your first meeting with your mentor.
- You agree to complete your manuscript within 6 months. There will never be enough time to write, so a deadline is essential for everyone, even the most professional writers.