What happens to your manuscript after submission?
- The lead author will receive an email confirming receipt of the manuscript.
- If the manuscript meets the criteria for the journal it will be blind peer reviewed by two people independently.
- Following review, the lead author will be informed whether the manuscript has been accepted without change, accepted with changes, or declined. Feedback from the reviewers will be supplied in each situation.
- If the manuscript is accepted for publication, each author will be asked to sign an author agreement.
- The article will go through our standard editorial process prior to it being sent to the lead author for final review before publication.